Top Notes: lemon, mandarin, fresh air, bergamot
DashFire Men’s Daily Moisturizer
DashFire Men’s Daily Moisturizer with Aloe and Green Tea provides you with the essential nutrients for healthy skin! Created over a year of intense collaboration with some of the best chemists in the industry, our daily moisturizer has a completely custom formulation to protect and heal your skin!
If I only had to use one moisturizer for the rest of my days, DashFire Men’s Daily Moisturizer would be the one! It was developed to hydrate your skin without leaving it oily. The Moisturizer uses Aloe, Green Tea Extract, Deionized Water, Licorice Extract, Collagen and other ingredients to protect and heal your skin likely nothing else on the market! See the full ingredient list at the bottom for details.
We developed a completely custom fragrance – a classy, sexy scent which has notes of bergamot, lemon silver fir, and herbs, amid notes of cedar, musk, amber, and leather. The scent is reminiscent of the popular Polo Black, but with more natural notes. The fragrance elegantly combines woody freshness and bold masculinity. Men love this moisturizer, but not as much as women love it when their guys wear it!
Top Notes: lemon, mandarin, fresh air, bergamot
Mid Notes: jasmine, herbs, silver fir, geranium
Base Notes: timber, patchouli, cedar, musk, amber, leather
- Deionized water. This water is 4X cleaner than distilled water so it can actually clean your face while hydrating it! It is essentially the perfect water!
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice. Aloe contains 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, and 12 vitamins! It acts as an anti-inflammatory and protects skin from UV rays and free radicals. It has also been proven to have anti-aging benefits.
- Glycerin. This is one of the leading Humectants (it helps absorb water and hydrate your skin)
- Phenoxyethanol. This is an important anti-bacterial, it is also a humectant, which means it attracts water to your skin keeping your skin soft!
- Caprylyl Glycol. This plant derived product both hydrates your skin as a humectant and cleans it as an antimicrobial.
- Sorbic Acid. Derived from the berries of the mountain ash tree this is a natural preservative.
- Green Tea Extract. Green tea is a powerful antioxidant meaning it can help protect you from UV rays. It also can help smooth and heal your skin from irritations and even scars.
- Licorice Extract. Licorice has been used since ancient China for skincare, it has oil- regulating properties which help limit acne. It also helps even the tone of your skin by fading dark spots and blemishes!
- Polydimethyislloane. This common cosmetics ingredient creates a thin barrier between your skin and the air helping prevent infections and retain moisture.
- Carbomer. Carbomers are large molecules which bond with water and help products apply easily.
- Triethanolamine. This ingredient is found in almost every skincare and personal care product. It functions to maintain a good PH for your skin and helps the other ingredients to mix evenly so you get their full benefit!
- Fragrance. Our custom fragrance is a mix of essential oils. If you have any concerns or problematic oil allergies, please contact us and we can get you a full list.
- Panthenol. Panthenol is a form of vitamin B5 and is naturally derived from plants. It accelerates healing of epidermal wounds and is used to treat mild burns, sunburns, insect bites and cuts. Panthenol is also used for acne treatments as it controls the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. Quite simply this is a form of vitamin C, which is used to repair the effects of UV exposure and environmental damage. It also increases collagen levels in the skin and converts to vitamin C once it is absorbed in the skin.
- Glycosaminoglycans. This is a hydration agent. It is just a sugar molecule linked with a protein. It helps attract water and keep it where your skin needs it!
- Benzoic Acid. Benzoic Acid is found in most berries and is used to adjust the PH of the moisturizer and naturally preserve it from bacteria.
- Dehydroacetic Acid. This is a fungicide and a bactericide which is used to preserve most cosmetics and skincare products and protect them from bacteria and microorganisms.
- Sodium Hyaluronate. This is a natural substance which can absorb 1000x its weight in water. It is one of the most potent moisturizers on the planet and it can help reduce signs of aging.
- Disodium EDTA. This common ingredient balances PH, preserves products, and bonds with heavy metals in tap water which deactivates them, protecting your skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate. A form of Vitamin E Tocopheryl Acetate works as a powerful antioxidant and antiaging tool.
- Allantoin. Allantoin is a naturally occurring substance which has been used for hundreds of years to promote healing. It is often used to counteract aging and treat large and small skin issues by stimulating cell regeneration and moisturizing dry skin.
- Collagen. This natural protein is used to treat burns and promote healing by providing the building blocks your skin needs to mend.
**All of our products are hand made in the USA!
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 5 in|
Christopher Gratton –
I found this product to be great for my dry and sensitive skin. It has an awesome scent that my fiancé finds very attractive. My nose recently got sunburnt on the beach and I have found Dashfire, with its hint of aloe, to be a gentle and great temporary solution. Great product!